2019 - CurrentVerizon
- Identify configuration-related and software/hardware issues with functioning of Verizon products and utilize root-cause analysis to determine ultimate causes and appropriate fixes, implementing solutions as Tier 1 Troubleshooter.
- Answer any outstanding questions from peers and customers about troubleshooting process in role as technical leader.
- Educate customers on proper operation as well as unique features of Verizon devices by conducting demonstrations and training.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction by contacting clients post-sale to uncover potential service, account, or technical issues and resolve as needed.
- Correspond with clients by phone to address and solve Tier 1 technical support issues, as well as upsell products and perform other customer service functions.
- Escalated outstanding issues regarding improper product functioning to appropriate departments for resolution as needed.
- Trained and mentored three new staff hires in proper Tier 1 troubleshooting of Verizon devices and best customer service practices.
- Utilized effective coordination and collaboration to spearhead sales team efforts, delivering high-quality customer service while meeting and exceeding daily and monthly objectives.
- Resolved escalated product issues in a prompt and timely manner, utilizing troubleshooting expertise as well as professional demeanor and time management skills.
- Maximized customer experience and ability to attain high sales quotas through continuous development of Xfinity product knowledge as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Organized weekly employee schedules, balancing time off requests and other considerations with needs of store.
- Interviewed potential job candidates to examine qualifications, determine transferrable skills, and evaluate overall fit for sales team.
- Administered hiring and onboarding process for new employees in partnership with Human Resources.
- Hosted monthly store meetings to update staff on sales goal achievement as well as address other outstanding workplace issues.
- Employed negotiation and conflict resolution skills to address and resolve outstanding issues with upset customers.
Repair Center Manager
- Achieved and outperformed sales and repair quotas by effectively directing sales and technical support team in customer service and device repair operation, stepping in as needed to execute advanced device repairs and troubleshooting.
- Headed opening and closing duties during appropriate shifts to clean store and prepare for upcoming business.
- Ensured compliance with company and other regulations by maintaining all needed paperwork.
- Handled POS reconciliation at end of business day, noting and resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Communicated with clients by phone and email as needed to provide updates of repair progress and resolution.
2024Western Governors University
BS Network Engineering and Security
- IT Support
- Network Management