GNS3 & PACKET TRACER NETWORKING LABS
- Deployed GNS3, a network emulator, in Microsoft Azure.
- Built Cisco networking topologies emulating enterprise networks in preparation for the CCNA & CCNP.
- Automated network changes and deployments using Python scripts and Ansible.
HOME LAB – OPENSTACK BETA MICROSTACK
- Repurposed old hardware to create a home server.
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS using KVM hypervisor and Microstack.
- Using the VM instances to run Minecraft servers.
2019 - CurrentVerizon
- Educated customers on product features and technical details to highlight key benefits.
- Provide specialized solutions to clients based on clients needs and challenges.
- Work as a technical leader to provide support to my peers and clients during troubleshooting.
- Followed-up with customer after sales to identify and resolve service, account/technical issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Remain current on emerging technologies, services and products.
- Leading a sales team to hit daily and monthly objectives by coordinating and collaborating with the sales team to meet our common goals.
- Monitored daily performance of sales team and implemented improved methods to close gaps.
- Handle customer escalations in a professional and timely manner to meet escalation timelines.
Repair Technician Manager/Lead Sales
- Leading a sales and technical support team to succeed in attaining sales goals and repair quotas.
- Completed advanced device repairs and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Chosen by Samsung and LG to promote their products and services to clients by maintaining high level knowledge of their products.